site rencontres marocains Ingredients
- 1 1/2 oz. good quality bourbon or rye
- 1 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed grapefruit or blood orange juice
- 1/2 oz. of honey syrup (made from equal parts water and honey brought to a simmer and cooled)
- Orange flower water (optional)
- 1 grapefruit or blood orange slice, for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Add a tiny splash of orange flower water. (Omit, if not available.)
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled champagne coup or cocktail glass.
- Garnish glass with sliced grapefruit or blood orange.