browse around this website There is nothing better than the smell of cinnamon and sugar permeating in the kitchen. I’m a huge fan of the snickerdoodle and the bundt cake and thought why not combine the two? The results were yum. Recipe below. Enjoy!
sugar daddy dating uk reviews 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup organic sugar
http://www.comitesdepistagecancers.fr/ployka/4505 2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup organic sugar
1 cup coconut sugar
3 eggs, room temperature
2 teaspoons pure vanilla
1 cup 2% greek yogurt
site de rencontre en ligne 100 gratuit Confectioner’s sugar
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of plain organic sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray generously 12 small bundt cake tins, or one 9 inch bundt pan with cooking spray. Make sure to cover entirely including the center tube. Gently dust the entire inside of the pans with the cinnamon sugar mixture, about 1/3 cup. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the softened butter in a mixer with the paddle attachment for about a minute.
- Add the plain sugar and mix for about 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down the bowl with a spatula and add the coconut sugar.
- Mix for about 2 minutes until the mixture is combined and uniform in color.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the greek yogurt; beat well.
- Spread half the batter in each prepared tin.
- Sprinkle with half of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Spread the rest of the batter into each pan and sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tins.
- Dust with confectioner’s sugar.