There is nothing better than the smell of cinnamon and sugar permeating in the kitchen. I’m a huge fan of the snickerdoodle and the bundt cake and thought why not combine the two? The results were yum. Recipe below. Enjoy!
1. Dust greased pans with cinnamon sugar mixture.
2. Fill pans half way and add more cinnamon sugar mixture, then fill up with the rest of the batter and add remaining sugar mixture.
3. Allow the bundt cakes to cool for 10 minutes before removing.
4. Dust bundt cakes with confectioner’s sugar.
rencontre facebook amoureuse
rencontres rh de la santé 2013
click to find out more
rencontre saint etienne
programme rencontre de l'aventure
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup organic sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup organic sugar
1 cup coconut sugar
3 eggs, room temperature
2 teaspoons pure vanilla
1 cup 2% greek yogurt
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of plain organic sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray generously 12 small bundt cake tins, or one 9 inch bundt pan with cooking spray. Make sure to cover entirely including the center tube. Gently dust the entire inside of the pans with the cinnamon sugar mixture, about 1/3 cup. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the softened butter in a mixer with the paddle attachment for about a minute.
- Add the plain sugar and mix for about 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down the bowl with a spatula and add the coconut sugar.
- Mix for about 2 minutes until the mixture is combined and uniform in color.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the greek yogurt; beat well.
- Spread half the batter in each prepared tin.
- Sprinkle with half of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Spread the rest of the batter into each pan and sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tins.
- Dust with confectioner’s sugar.