conocer personas en aragua I was at the farmer’s market on Sunday, the usual plan, and came across these yellow beets. I’ve eaten the red and pink variety, but never this type. Of course I just had to buy them. I knew I was in for a beautiful surprise as I sliced the cooked beets, but had NO IDEA they’d be this amazing! They were an ombre of yellows and oranges, reminiscent of a sunrise. Totally mind-blowing. An added bonus is that these don’t make a mess when you peel them because of their light color. Anyone who’s worked with red beets, knows what I’m talking about. Anyhow, below is my no-fail simple recipe. I prefer roasting over boiling because I think the flavors are much more delicious. Enjoy!rencontrer femmes musulmanes rencontre effinergie
- Wash and clean beets.
- Wrap them in tin foil.
- Cook in a 400 degree oven for about 40 minutes, depending on size. Beets should be soft to touch when they are ready.
- Allow to cool.
- Wipe off skin using a dish towel or paper towels if that is all you have available.
- Cut off ends and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Place slices in a bowl and drizzle with 2 generous splashes of rice wine vinegar. You can use cider or champagne vinegar but I prefer rice vinegar as it has a nice mild flavor.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.