site rencontre usa Baking because what better to do on a Fall rainy day? 🙂 Came across this easy recipe and couldn’t be happier with the results. Light, airy, savory and delicious goodness! Here’s the recipe.
dating agency cyrano cast sooyoung
legal age difference for dating in north carolina
More about the author rencontre en ligne que dire Directions:
i thought about this
- Start with freshly made pasta prepared in a food processor. I followed this recipe.
- Add the freshly made pasta to salted boiling water. Stir once to separate pasta. Cook until al dente or about 5-6 minutes.
- While the pasta cooks, carefully clean 2 cups of chanterelles, removing any dirt. Cut into bite sized pieces. Some can be left whole based on their size.
- Finely shred 1 cup of kale, stems removed.
- Mince 2-3 garlic cloves.
- In a sauce pan, sauté the minced garlic for a minute or so with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add the shredded kale, chanterelles, and the remaining butter to the pan.
- Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream and stir.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Drain and add the cooked pasta to the pan plus 1 cup of pasta water, and stir to coat. Remove from heat.
visit this web-site Serve pasta with freshly shaved or grated pecorino romano cheese.